Every person is capable of greatness, and it all starts with education.
Our educational tenets are:
- Be curious and kind.
- Respect earth and all living creatures.
- Love others as you love yourself.
While we focus on project-based learning and maker education in STEAM fields (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics), we are dedicated to providing a holistic approach to education that includes soft skills, social studies, and building creative confidence.
We create project-based educational experiences that help folks of all ages and backgrounds learn STEAM subjects in a way that is effective, appealing, and practical. Our projects help students gain a deeper and more meaningful understanding of key concepts, helping students develop a design-thinking mindset, resilience, and curiosity. Our educational approach provides students with the knowledge and tools to develop critical thinking and self-learning habits so they can be the change they wish to see.
Why does this matter?
- Instead of consuming, we want to help build a society of innovators, makers, and problem solvers.
- The future will rely heavily on technology and technology-based skills. We want to prepare our students, adults and kids alike, for current and future jobs.
- The best way to learn something is to do it! We create curriculum that is engaging, hands-on, and produces real results. We are working hard to revitalize our educational system using project-based learning.
- We believe well-rounded individuals know a little bit about everything and we want to help teach subjects that are traditionally believed to be “difficult” or for “special kinds of people.” We believe that everyone is capable of science, technology, engineering, art, and math, it’s just a matter of having the right curriculum and the right teacher.